Net4 India is down and their support team is not reachable anymore. ICANN issued three separate breach notices to Net 4 India. Net 4 India did not cure the breaches. Finally, ICANN has terminated Net4’s accreditation. Several thousand domain owners are now in deep trouble.
To transfer your domain ending .in extension, follow these steps:
NIXI has decided not to discontinue the .IN Services for those .IN domain end-users whose renewal is due.
For Name server update, end-users may send mails to the following email ids to avail direct services (without the help of Net4 India)
NIXI has started permitting end-users of .IN Domain to migrate to other registrars (other than Net 4 India). NIXI has executed all such requests successfully and NIXI doesn’t keep any waiting list of such requests.
a.) In the case of Individual
· Domain name of the registrant.
· Self-attested ID & Address proof of registrant.
· Contact No. & Contact E-Mail ID of registrant in the e-mail text body.
· Send e-mail from registered e-mail ID for transferring of Domain from one registrar to another.
b.) In the case of Company
· Request letter on letterhead signed by an authorized signatory for transferring of Domain from one registrar to another registrar.
· ID proof of authorized signatory.
· Company’s legal entity proof.
· Contact No. & Contact E-Mail ID in e-mail text body.