As a cybersecurity specialist, you will provide advisory and technical expertise to help our clients design and deploy state of the art cybersecurity practices and operating models. You will provide subject matter expertise and work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic cybersecurity solutions.
You’ will work with all of the Chief Information Security Officer (CSO) as well as with the business-aligned technology functions and group CIO’s, IT Managers and other security professionals of our clients.
- Responsibilities will include development and coordination for implementation of IT security-related policies, standards and procedures relating to cyber-security controls, applications, networks, client devices etc.
- Improving the day-to-day monitoring of the services like Firewall, IPS, NIPS, WAF etc.
- Initiating troubleshooting and corrective actions as necessary for non-functional devices
- Investigate, isolate, and resolve perimeter infrastructure and network errors autonomously or with the support of other IT staff and/vendors with minimal downtime
- Implementing the organizations IT policies and procedures
- Design, implement, and review back-up and recovery, VPN, and IDS, IPS solutions, SIEM,
- BCP procedures and plans within the area of responsibility
- Liaising with other teams to help them deliver on-time with a minimum of friction.
- Leading and developing Perimeter Ops personnel
- Driving continuous quality improvement for own and related areas
- Maintaining documentation and improving the organizations retained knowledge