As a Business Development Manager for IT infrastructure solutions, you have to analyze the market segment you are responsible for. As a start, the responsibility will be to identify the potential customers and the opportunities to increase cloud and cybersecurity business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling IT infrastructure, cloud, and cybersecurity solutions to clients
- Selling / Account management / Relationship management
- Develop leads and leverage marketing and networking opportunities to create sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Conduct executive-level sales engagements and establish & maintain a strong relationship throughout the sales cycle
- Understand the technical needs of the customer and articulate the value of the company’s products and solutions in meeting those needs.
- Determine solutions together with the technical team.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, business cases, PoC’s, and sales contracts in collaboration with the technical team.
- Conclude commercial and contractual negotiations.
- Manage client handovers to Account Management.
- Be proactive in developing & maintaining the required level of knowledge in cloud technologies and cybersecurity solutions
A successful candidate should:
- Have a total of 5 years of experience in business development and sales with at least 2 years of experience in the cybersecurity domain (Endpoint protection, EDR/ XDR, Firewall, SD-WAN)
- Have proven ability to deliver order intake
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment
- Be tech-savvy and be passionate about cutting-edge technologies (keeping up to date with market trends)
- Be superb client-facing skills to be at the forefront of taking cutting-edge technology and innovation to the marketplace
- Excellent communicator and networking skills
- Have the confidence to pitch to C-level decision-makers
Qualification and education requirements:
- Degree (university, engineering, or business school)
- Cybersecurity accreditation desirable
Industry-standard. Salary will not be a bar for the right candidate.