24x7 maintenance of any cloud infrastructure including AWS, Azure and Private Cloud
Our cloud infrastructure management service helps managing the health, performance and security of any public cloud infrastructure including Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and any private cloud. Cloud IT management services includes:
- Setup: Cloud infrastructure setup, installation of software
- Configuration: Hardware and software configuration
- Active Monitoring: Continuous, proactive monitoring of your cloud infrastructure, instant alerts on email and mobile
- Cost & Performance Optimization: Reduce monthly cost for cloud infrastructure and maximize performance
- Support Changes: Add/remove resources (servers, storage, software) in the environment as needed
- Security: Constantly monitor for security threats and fix them right away
How we help ?
Whether your applications are running in an on-premise captive data center, a third-party hosted private or public cloud, or a combination of the two, we are a one-stop cloud service provider for world-class cloud services with diverse options. In addition, we can also seamlessly scale and migrate your chosen application workloads.
Our cloud consulting framework addresses all customer challenges pertaining to a seamless transition to the cloud.
Expertise in different cloud infrastructure providers
We have expertise on all leading cloud IaaS providers including Amazon Web Services, Rackspace and Microsoft Azure. Our engineers are experienced with all leading public and private cloud platforms. Therefore, whatever cloud IaaS provider you choose, we can help you manage.
Cloud can be tweaked to a large extent to increase performance and reduce infrastructure cost. A few common techniques are using monitoring the usage of servers, ensuring that the right applications are running on the right servers, load balancing, using content delivery network and staying on top of latest tools and resources. We help you achieve the most of your cloud.
We offer centralized approach to monitor your virtual infrastructure, on-premises IT environment, and cloud infrastructure–all on a single platform.
- Monitor usage and performance for infrastructure and PaaS running in your Amazon Web Service environment.
- Get a comprehensive view into the health of your EC2 server instances.
- Monitor resource utilization and operational health of 100+ Azure services.
- Analyze virtual machine workloads and host resource utilization on your vSphere environment.
- Check status of your Docker containers.
Secure and hack proof
Our security experts constantly monitor for any security threats and fix them right away. We monitor and fix it right away without you having to report. Guaranteed peace of mind.